Inktense Pencil in 0700 Fuchsia
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Derwent Inktense Pencils are intensely vibrant, watersoluble pencils that have been formulated to dry permanently, offering exceptional layering capability without dissolving previously dried layers of vivid color.
Colors are highly-pigmented and can be used dry, or mixed with water which is when the color becomes even more intense. The colors retain vibrancy after drying, creating ink-like effects.
Inktense Pencils are highly versatile and can be applied to many porous surfaces including ceramic, wood, and fabric. They are suitable for use on paper and fabrics for a wide range of fine art and craft projects. The pencil format provides control for fine detail.
- Delivers ink-like staining effects with its vivid, yet translucent washes
- Dries permanently, allowing you to layer up without affecting previous applications
- Once dry, can be embellished with wet or dry media
- Highly versatile; can be used on paper and fabric for a wide range of fine art and craft projects. Will stay in place on fabrics when hand washed in cool water (below 30 degrees) with no harsh detergents
- Round 8mm barrel; wide 4mm core